All rates listed below are PER PERSON and in USD.
|Through September 30, 2020
50% off Standard Pricing
|October 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021
20% off Standard Pricing
|February 1, 2021 - May 17, 2021
|Central Bank, Monetary Authorities, CMC, Other Financial||$1,450||$2,250||$2,875|
|Non-Commmercial Printing works||$1,450||$2,250||$2,875|
|Commercial Printing works||$1,450||$2,250||$2,875|
|Competitive Supplier (1st + 2nd Del) - (A) (B)||$7,560||$12,100||$15,120|
|Commercial Printing works (4th + 5th del) (C )||$7,560||$12,100||$15,120|
NOTE: All registrants must be active in the Industry and be able to provide Central Bank or Printing Works reference
- (A) As CR protects the financial investment of their sponsors and their time with the end-user delegates,any supplier who wishes to register and is competitive to a sponsor (as deemed by any enrolled sponsor), will pay a first and second- delegate premium to help level the investment for participation.
- (B) As CR wants to support first-time participants at the Currency Conference, CR will waive the delegate premium with a Central Bank referal letter.
- (C) CR acknowledges Commercial Printing works as End-Users as well as Suppliers. Therefore, we allow Commercial Printers the favorable pricing of End-Users for their first 3 delegates regardless of competitive status
The Delegate Registration Fee includes:
What is Included in your Registration Fee
- Event Materials (program, conference slides, etc.)
- Entry into Sponsor Exhibit Lounge (Monday to Wednesday)
- Delegate Lunches and Coffee Breaks (Monday to Wednesday)
- Evening Cocktail Receptions (Monday to Wednesday)
- Participation in all sessions and programs (Monday to Wednesday)
Additional Budgeting Considerations
- “Payments” for Cash Professionals Workshop
- Hotel and other accommodations
- Airport transfers and other transportation
- City Tour
- Dinner, snacks, or any other meals outside of conference hours
- Flights or other transportation to Mexico City, Mexico
Registration fees may be made by wire transfer, credit card or a check. Please choose your preferred method of payment during your registration and further payment information will be provided. If you do not make your payment by the date of a listed price increase, fees will be subject to the newer registration price.
Upon arrival at Currency Conference, all delegates will be issued a mandatory photo ID badge. Therefore, please upload a photo when you register online to be used on your delegate badge. Please upload a current, passport style photo. If you are a returning delegate, we will have a picture of you on file - if you decide not to upload a current photo, the one on file will be used.
Photos provided will also be uploaded to the CR Events App. If for any reason you wish to exclude your photo from being posted on the app, please contact Britnee Hursin at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are still required to upload a photo during the registration process to be used for your photo ID badge.
To cancel your conference registration, please write to Britnee Hursin. Please remember to cancel any existing hotel reservation directly with the hotel to avoid or minimize any cancellation fees. Please note: CR and the Currency Conference are not responsible for your hotel cancellations or reservations.
- Full refund of fees if written cancellation notice is received by 19 March 2021.
- 50% refund of fees if written cancellation notice is received by 16 April 2021.
- No refund of fees if written cancellation notice is received after 16 April 2021.
- Substitutions may be made at any time at no additional charge.
Important Notice Regarding Hotel Accommodation
Companies posing as third party Currency Research housing providers offering hotel reservation services for this or any Currency Research event has not been authorized to contact you. Making a reservation through one of these organizations may result in you not having a room reservation and fraudulent charges on your credit card. If you need to book hotel rooms, please book them only through the Currency Conference website or by contacting the hotel directly. Please report any suspicious and unsolicited offers to Currency Research.